A Travellerspoint blog

1 week to go

snow 0 °C

Yeah, one more week and we are off. I cannot wait! It is 32 degrees and snowing here. Time to get out. Watching the weather in Cuzco, Machu Picchu and Galapagos to figure out what to pack. INCA sent us some guidelines so that will help, but since we will be in different climates it will add to the different types of clothes we need to bring making light packing more difficult, but we are up to the challenge.

The one bad thing about being such a planner is that I am already researching places to go in the fall. Silly me I should at least try to wait until we get back from this trip before I plan the next. :-)

Posted by dtbradley 15:23 Archived in USA

Email this entryFacebookStumbleUpon

Table of contents

Be the first to comment on this entry.

This blog requires you to be a logged in member of Travellerspoint to place comments.

Enter your Travellerspoint login details below

( What's this? )

If you aren't a member of Travellerspoint yet, you can join for free.

Join Travellerspoint